Support for Ultimate Game Tech Software
Here are instructions for how to update the firmware of you UGT Manager. Please follow the instructions carefully. Contact us on support if you have questions or experience problems.
Caution: Updating Firmware incorrectly can cause permanent damage to your device. Please follow the instructions exactly
- Plug the device into your PC and wait for it to be detected
- Open the UGT Manager
- Click the button to the right of the Firmware version and follow the onscreen prompts
- Device will flash the red LED’s and the firmware updater will show the device as connected
- Wait for the firmware update to complete with the message “UGT LCD Firmware update complete successfully
- For problems with Firmware update or failed updates, please see below.
Firmware Hanging on update
Sometimes a firmware update will hang after the device starts flashing red.
If this happens, please trigger the update manually:
Help ->Firmware Recovery->Ok->Yes
The device should restart and firmware will be updated.
Troubleshooting your UGT device
A list of known issues, support for firmware update, what to do if RFactor and Rfactor 2 don't detect the software, and how to's
Firmware Update Support
Updating firmware incorrectly can cause damage to your device. Please follow the instructions exactly
Firmware Update Issues
In case of a Firmware update interruption due to power failure/PC crash use the following method to update your device firmware.
3D models for RaceLCD
Find 3D models for RaceLCD
UGT Manager Layouts
Find additional layouts for your UGT Manager software
A complete list of which Sims are supported by UGT Manager