Support for Ultimate Game Tech Software
Email us on email@example.com if you have problems with your UGT device that cannot be solved by following the instructions below. It is helpful if you include as much information as possible in your email to us, such as:
- List any other USB devices plugged into the PC?
- What is your operating system?
- Does Windows detect the device?
- Is the device built into a wheel?
- If built into a wheel, does windows detect the inputs from a wheel (control panel devices and printers. right click on the device->game controller settings->properties)
- Provide the output from dxdiag https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4028644/windows-open-and-run-dxdiagexe
- Does UGT Manager detect the device?
- If built into a wheel, Does UGT Manager detect the button presses (Input Devices-UGT Input device)
- Run test data from the UGT Manager? Does it run and does the device freeze?
- If the device is detected by windows and the UGT Manager, start a game. Which of the following happens? the game crashes, the UGT Manager crashes, The screen freezes on the wheel?
- What Sim(s) is this affecting?
- Have you configured the in-game options for games with an info button in the UGT Manager? ie project cars, IRacing etc…
3D models for RaceLCD
Find 3D models for RaceLCD
UGT Manager Layouts
Find additional layouts for your UGT Manager software
A complete list of which Sims are supported by UGT Manager